in ,

11-Year-Old Boy Dies Suddenly After Eating Cake – Patriot

One little boy died after consuming cake. His sudden death has since served as a reminder to parents everywhere that food allergies are no laughing matter. While some allergies are obvious and cause a reaction immediately, others take time to develop and get worse with every exposure. Mom Merrill Debbs is now coming forward to […]

This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!



What do you think?

Posted by patriottruths

Ex-Bush Spox Ari Fleischer Drops Hammer: 'What Has Joe Biden Touched That He Hasn’t Bungled?'

‘Where are the strong women?’ Megyn Kelly blasts ‘woke, weak, white’ Drew Barrymore for kneeling stunt