so that they are at least twice those that will oppose prosecutions of the guilty
I ball park 20 million bucks made up mostly of time spent by a high powered team of lawyers, rather than Tom’s estimate below:
Thomas Renz posted a realistic assessment of the ethical reasons why he, on his own, cannot bring a case against the perpetrators of those that caused deaths and injuries to Americans – deaths of around 800,000 and injuries of around 130 million (multiple per person).
On his SubStack here:
He estimates the resources needed.
1. 5 lawyers full time cost to employ (including insurance, taxes, etc) = conservatively $200K each per year so $1 million per year.
2. Decent paralegals run approximately $80-100K per year to employ = conservatively $160K per year.
3. Experts like you would need in this case are quite expensive. My estimate is that anything less than $500k-$1 million for experts on a case like this would be tough.
4. Litigation costs and travel over the course of a case like this would likely approach $500K
5. I would expect the case to run 3-5 years but would want to budget for at least 5 in light of the appeals necessary.
6. This means that the total cost to properly file a case like I would envision against those responsible for the jab would be (conservatively) $5 million + $800K + $500K + $500K = $6.8 million.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!