in , ,

Pfizer, Whose COVID Vax Is Chinese Made, Inks New Deal with CCP

Pharma giant Pfizer has apparently made a new deal with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). But we shouldn’t really be surprised. I previously reported on how the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine was manufactured by a CCP-owned Pharma company, Fosun Pharma, in the U.S. Fosun is owned by a senior CCP member, but the Pfizer COVID vaccine was made only for a non-Chinese market.

Pfizer, like so many other companies, is becoming a willing arm of the genocidal CCP. This is exactly why we can’t trust Pfizer—aside from the fact that Pfizer’s Chinese-manufactured COVID vaccine, along with other COVID vaccines, killed up to 13 million people worldwide. I guess the mass murdering Pfizer and the mass murdering CCP are a perfect match.

‘We are aligned very much with the China ‘Healthy 2030’ [initiative] and we are trying to contribute as much as we can,’ Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla told CNBC’s Eunice Yoon on Saturday.

But Pfizer isn’t the only pharmaceutical giant that works with the CCP—Johnson&Johnson and Moderna do too (both companies also make COVID vaccines, incidentally).

This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!

Comments

Loading…

What do you think?

Posted by CatSalgado32

Catherine Salgado is a columnist for The Rogue Review, a Writer for MRC Free Speech America, and writes her own Substack, Pro Deo et Libertate. She received the Andrew Breitbart MVP award for August 2021 from The Rogue Review for her journalism.

DeSantis Would Be Employed At A Law Firm Or Pizza Shop If Not For My Endorsement | Donald Trump

BREAKING: Mike Pence Will Testify Before Grand Jury Investigating January 6